VW AUDI SKODA SEAT panoramic sunroof features
Here is a short presentation of the panoramic sunroof features that can be found on many models VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat.
The panoramic sunroof is composed of 2 windows, the front window is mobile, the rear window is fixed.
The “beating” position
The moving glass can be put in a beating position by pulling down the rotating button.
It closes by pushing that same button upwards.
Opening / Closing
The moving glass opens by turning the rotating button, there is the possibility to adjust the opening of the glass using the rotating button, the most open position being this one.
The so-called “maintenance” position
Among the panoramic sunroof features there is a maintenance position allowing access to two screws that allow to disassemble the rear window, something that is necessarily necessary for:
- Change your panoramic sunroof blind.
- Unblock the water drains from the panoramic sunroof.
- Change the water drains from the panoramic sunroof.
The sunroof occult blind
The sunroof has a sunroof blind that obscures in case of sun or to avoid seeing rain in winter.
Opening/closing of the blind
The opening/closing of the blind can be done entirely by pressing the opening/closing once (button embedded in the rotating button).
To stop the opening/closing, the rotary button must be re-pressed.
It has an air deflector equipped with a net (very convenient to avoid ending up with a colony of gnat in the cockpit).
For the dismantling of the air deflector you can find it by clicking HERE
Sunroof reset procedures are available by clicking HERE
All you need to know of panoramic sunroof features.
If you have some issue with your panoramic sunroof you can check the folowing articles :
- Sunshade’s replacement for panoramic sunroof VW, Audi, Skoda, SEAT
- Recurring problems of the panoramic sunroof VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat
- Reset engine of the VW panoramic sunroof and store
- Clean VW AUDI sunroof drain pipes?
- Grease the VW AUDI panoramic sunroof?